i have found the coolest tool. it is the shur line paint edger. i have painted a few rooms in my house and even though i tape the ceiling up very well the paint just seems to find its way underneath the tape through the texture. the rooms that i have painted, have been the kids bedroom and to solve the problem i just put up some cheap quarter round molding, but when i decided to finally paint the living room over my winter break that stupid paint line was causing me to not sleep at night. i knew i didnt want to put up molding threw out the whole house, but i knew that if it wasnt straight it was going to drive me absolutly crazy and i would never be happy with it. so when i was at Lowe's (or lowell's) today i asked a paint pro. boy, was she helpful. so the first thing i did when i got home was try it out. it does such a good job it even cuts out the having to tape step. but because i know it HAS to be perfect i will probably still be taping it all off. so there will be some picture to come in the next few days of probably my biggest project yet!

2 comments:

    Your blog is so festive!! I can smell the pine and cinnamon sticks.

     

    I'm so proud of you for starting this project.lol I'm sure it will turn out very well, I can't wait to see it. Have it done by the 15th when I come to visit so I can see it!!!!