I have finally purchased Guitar Hero. After months and months of wanting to buy it but not having an Xbox 360 and lending my PS2 to a friend and then having to wait for it for it to come out for the Wii, I finally have it.

And I love it, except for the fact that it is making me completely nauseous. There is too much movement and concentration going on and noise, that I just feel like I have been on a little paddle boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in the middle of a storm.

So excuse me now as I go and vomit from motion sickness.

Is this another sign of me getting OLD??

Update: I am finally completed Guitar Hero on level Medium, and I am about ready to vomit. My head is spinning, my legs are weak, my forearm hurts, my shoulder hurts, and most of my fingers do not work the way they are suppose to. Just while I type this out, I am not sure if it is my head aching or my fingers hurting, but I can not type and control my fingers the way that I want them too. I think that I must put the Guitar Hero up for a few days until I can get my fingers back to working properly!

0 comments: