There has been the song that I have been trying to figure out what the name of it was and who sang it, for the past five years or so. All I could remember was that it was a little kid, and he did not speak or sing in English. I would try to search for it, and ask people if they knew what I was talking about for a while and then I would give up, and then get obsessed about it. Everybody that I asked, thought that I was insane and had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. Well I have finally solved the song. It was this kid named Jordy. The song is title Ooh La La Baby and it is in French. The kid is actually in the Genius Book of World Records for being the youngest kids to have a top 40 song.



Now I never said that it was good, I just could never remember what it was!

2 comments:

    ummm.

    That makes me feel uncomfortable.

    And by the way. YOU CHEATED!

     

    Why all the interest in a 4 year old kid. And do you see the way he is looking at the back up singer?