Here I am about to embark on a journey, to try and post everyday for the month of November. I am not to sure why I even thought that this was going to be a good idea. Maybe because deep down I really do enjoy blogging and maybe I thought this was a good idea of how to get back into it. Or maybe it is just because I am insane. Yea, it is definitely the latter of the two.

So hopefully by day number 18 I will have something worth of substance to talk about. Because on day one at 8:00pm I have not even come up with something worth spending at least thirty minutes of my life writing about. So hopefully tomorrow will be an eventful day and I will have a neat and exciting post.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.

W.C. Fields

I am not too sure who W.C. Fields is...but I do feel that the above quote pertains to me and blogging quite nicely.

1 comments:

    I was just thinking the same thing.