My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is not the food. It is not spending time with the family, even though it is nice. It is not even all the alcohol that has been involved that last few years, even though that is need to get throw all the family time. Just joking...I. Think. At least for the most part.

For the past two years I have had Thanksgiving at my home and for the past two years as I clean up I find these little gifts through out the house.


Thanksgiving 2007 004
Originally uploaded by mizz_megpie

I just can not wait until next year to see what other gifts I just might receive.

1 comments:

    On December 13, 2007 at 10:30 PM Anonymous said...

    And here I thought I was lucky to find all the letters for my name in the hanging green net. Who knew a whole other word was left in there.