When I was in high school I had school. I hated homework. I hated being there. I just hated everything about it. At the beginning of my senior year, I did not even have enough credits to be a senior. The only reason I graduated is that I took these contract classes. I was enrolled in a reading contract class. In order to pass the class I had to write something like four or six book reports. Lucky for me I had a best friend who loved to read books, because she did almost every single one of them (I did do one).

But some how everything has turned around. For the first time in my life I have managed to get straight A's this quarter!!!

Now lets just hope that I can continue to get these wonderful grades.

4 comments:

    congrats girl...

     
    On December 13, 2007 at 10:33 PM Anonymous said...

    YEAH! Dean's List, Bitch.

     

    that would be presidents list, bitch!

     
    On December 21, 2007 at 5:40 AM Anonymous said...

    Way to go Rocky. i am very proud of you. Now for the next quarter. One down, only ____ more to go.

    Dad